Informative Franchise Webinar - Expanding InternationallyWhen researching into the expansion of your franchise opportunity overseas there are many steps to take and regulations to consider along the way. Good advice and information is paramount, and MFV Expositions and their global Franchise Expo partners, have acted upon this need.
“Legal and Regulatory Requirements of International Franchising”
Date: Tue, Sep 22, 2015
Time: 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 1 hour
Host(s): IFA International Affairs
An increasing number of franchisors are making international expansion part of their plans for growth. Successful international expansion requires that franchisors recognise and address a number of legal and regulatory issues. This webinar will identify the most common legal issues that franchisors seeking to expand globally face, and will address the most efficient ways of understanding and dealing with them:
- How soon should a franchisor know about legal and regulatory issues before committing to franchising in a new country?
- What is the most cost effective approach to learning about legal issues in a new country?
- What types of laws should be of concern to franchisors?
- Which country's law should govern an international franchise agreement?
- Where should international franchise disputes be resolved?
Step 1: Dial-In
U.S. & Canada Toll-Free 1-855-516-2547
Other Countries Including Australia:
Step 2: Web Login
This will be a great opportunity to find out how to take your franchise to the next level.
The Global Franchise Expo partners are able to assist in the networking and marketing that is needed to successfully introduce your brand into new markets around the world.