Member retention rates above industry averageStep into Life Member retention rates above industry average.
Did you know 90% of people who join fitness clubs stop going in the first 3 months? And most people only stay with their PT for 6 weeks!
Scary stats right?
At Step into Life, we’ve maintained a member retention rate of 90% with an average life span of more than 18 months. Some have been with us for 12 years!
How do we do it?
We understand our members and our systems grow and nurture them. As industry leaders we’ve employed a few key strategies that keep them engaged:
1. Group Dynamics: We’ve found the right balance focussing on group support dynamics.
2. Fun & Variety: Our groups really enjoy themselves with sessions focussing on interactive activities and over 400 session plans available to train.
3. Personal attention: Our session group size ensures it is manageable, fun and personal attention is given.
4. Metabolic Jumpstart: We offer a tailored nutrition plan to fast-track health goals.
5. Packages: Setting goals with members is an on-going project and specialty training programs keep them motivated.
As a Franchisee, you have business models that work and access to the best minds in the business that help you from the first day.
Mature Business Model:
The Step into Life Franchise model has grown to 150 individual businesses nationally with recent expansion into the New Zealand market.
Marketing & Advertising:
We’ve invested substantially in our brand so you reap the benefits with access to a range of marketing activities to help you promote your business via our internal marketing team.
We provide you with all of the support you need to develop a successful and rewarding business and we’re a proud member of Fitness Australia and IHRSA.
Franchisees are supported with comprehensive training and ongoing development from a business perspective and a range of training programs to develop your members.