Do you have what it takes? Take the Entrepreneur test now...
A focused, driven and strategic entrepreneur? (Builder)
A speculative opportunist entrepreneur? (Opportunist)
An expert specialist entrepreneur (Specialist)
Or an innovative creative entrepreneur? (Innovator)
It has been said that true entrepreneurs possess characteristics found in only a very small fraction of the population. Before you take the plunge, make sure you have the right traits and characteristics needed for owning a business. Answer these *questions to discover yourself and if you are ready (Be honest with yourself!)
- I don't like being told what to do by people who are less capable than I am.
- I like challenging myself.
- I like to win.
- I like being my own boss.
- I always look for new and better ways to do things.
- I like to question conventional wisdom.
- I like to get people together in order to get things done.
- People get excited by my ideas.
- I am rarely satisfied or complacent.
- I can't sit still.
- I can usually work my way out of a difficult situation.
- I would rather fail at my own thing than succeed at someone else's.
- Whenever there is a problem, I am ready to jump right in.
- I think old dogs can learn, even invent, new tricks.
- Members of my family run their own businesses.
- I have friends who run their own businesses.
- I worked after school and during school holidays when I was growing up.
- I get an adrenaline rush from selling things.
- I am exhilarated by achieving results.
- I could have written a better Entrepreneur test than this
*Test questions supplied by Daniel Isenberg
The next 12 months are the time for bold entrepreneurship. Current economic conditions offer an ideal environment for new business owners to enter the world of self-employment
Entrepreneurship can take many forms and it is well known that taking on a franchise can fast-track your success with proven systems, the support of a network, training and existing brand recognition.
Franchisees may all play on the same team, but at the end of the day they are all entrepreneurial athletes whom at some stage stand up and grasp at new opportunities and make every day work for them.
The two most important requirements for major success are: first, being in the right place at the right time, and second, doing something about it. Ray Kroc (1902 - 1984)
If you were BORN READY, or think you might be worthy of being called an entrepreneur, then don’t delay. Take the first step and investigate the great opportunity with Social Media Business Boosters.