Type: Environmental Business Certification Min Capital Required to Invest – Franchise Fee: $38,500 (incl. GST) Total Capital Required: Franchise Fee plus at least 3 months start up and living costs Operating since: 2007 Franchising since: November 2010 Number of Franchises: 19
GreenBizCheck was founded in 2007 by a group of experienced business people who just like you want to utilise their skills, experience and contacts to help businesses reduce their environmental footprint, save money and attract new business.
The Ideal GreenBizCheck Franchise Candidate
Self motivated and results oriented
Enjoy presenting to potential customers and working in a B2B environment
Have passion and a successful track-record in B2B sales and customer service excellence
Concerned about the future of our environment
You will most likely have a sales and / or customer service background and enjoy assisting and encouraging clients and their staff to deliver improved business results and better outcomes for the environment
Outgoing, confident, energetic and focused
Passion to build your own business
Extensive experience and contacts within target industries
The Business Opportunity
A recent survey by the Australian Industry Group found that only 10% of companies reported they have the know-how to deal with climate change, yet 80% want to do something about it.
GreenBizCheck provides world-leading online environmental certification programs that help businesses improve their bottom line, attract new business and reduce their environmental footprint.
We designed our programs to cover virtually all industries and business of any size, providing you with a huge prospective target market.
This is a unique opportunity for the passionate, marketing / sales professionals to start their own business:
1. All businesses need to prepare for a low carbon economy and impending Carbon Tax.
2. Our certification program is backed, endorsed and verified by Bureau Veritas, the world's largest certification body. We have programs for offices, retail, food & beverage, hotels, IT, clubs, recruitment and education.
3. Our clients and partners include: Staples / Corporate Express, Palazzo Versace, Marriott, Harvey Norman, NSW Business Chamber, Brisbane Ferries, Ruralco, AHRI and many other industry associations and SMEs.
The Major Benefits of Owning a GreenBizCheck Franchise
1. Exciting Income Potential - The need for green credentials is expected to continue to grow and GreenBizCheck offers the most comprehensive, independently verified solution for businesses of all sizes.
2. Head Office Support - Our Head Office team will provide you with continuous support.
3. Endorsement - GreenBizCheck is endorsed by Bureau Veritas, the world's largest certification body.
4. Freedom - Be your own boss, set your own goals working flexible hours from home. GreenBizCheck offers the opportunity to work for yourself while helping companies to become more efficient and more profitable.
5. Recurring Revenue - Our certification programs are annual.
6. Growth Industry - Governments and particularly larger organisations are now demanding "Green" credentials from their suppliers and organisations they are affiliated with.
7. Unique Product - Our product is the ONLY global, independently verified, online certification program.
We also value your hard earned dollars and understand that this is a big step so we want to minimise your risk via The GreenBizCheck Performance Guarantee.
“In my working life I have worked with many business owners, both as a paid employee and a business associate. I have been a GreenBizCheck business owner for 2 years now and I can honestly say I have never worked with 2 better people than Tony Hall and Nicholas Bernhardt. Nothing is too much trouble for them. They continually go "above and beyond". Their depth of knowledge and previous experiences has left them with the credentials to be highly effective franchisors.
Every business has occasional hiccups or issues and I cannot speak more highly of the assistance and guidance afforded to me by Nicholas and Tony. Head office management are also top notch. Holly, in her role as General Manager, and Denise, as Sales Director, have also provided me with many hours of valuable assistance and help.I cannot speak more highly of the GreenBizCheck team. They are a pleasure to work with.”
Les Napper, Melbourne Cheltenham GreenBizCheck Franchise Owner
I am the owner and director of HydroKleen Australia and currently have franchisees in nearly every state and Territory of Australia. We made the business decision to have a relationship with and become GreenBizCheck accredited.
We met with Steve Kondra at our office on the Gold Coast and found that he was not only professional and passionate about his business but a really nice gentleman. His attention to detail impressed us not only at the initial meeting but throughout our continued relationship.
Our initial concern was the enormity of this job and the time it would involve to achieve accreditation. This concern was soon dismissed once we met with Steve and understood the process.
HydroKleen Australia set out, initially, just to achieve accreditation to add value to our business when applying for particular tenders and large corporate quotes. We found that this accreditation achieved us and our franchisees far more. It gave credibility to our corporate responsibility and our culture. It presented to the consumer a third party independent endorsement that we are doing what we say we are. But more importantly it has opened the dialogue of the environment and what we want to achieve as a franchise group.
Our franchisees have embraced this accreditation and have become extremely proud of the achievement. So much so they have implemented the accreditation into other businesses they also own.
Steve & GreenBizCheck have supported us enormously, we are very detailed clients and let me just say we are not considered the easiest customers to some businesses. Steve has never faulted with his service and his genuine care for our business has been refreshing.
Sharon Jurd, Senior Director of Franchising - HydroKleen Australia
For more information complete the form to the right.