JIM'S CONVEYANCING FRANCHISE
- Investment Level$50,000 - $100,000
- IndustryHome Based Business Opportunities, Professional Services, Legal Practices For Sale, Australian Franchises
The No. 1 Choice For Legal Practices For Sale
A conveyancing business is the perfect home based business,
or addition to your existing law firm.
Jim’s Conveyancing offers lawyers and law firms a unique value proposition.
Jim’s Conveyancing Queensland and Victoria have territories available for lawyers and existing law firms that want to make money in conveyancing. There are options to re-brand or co-brand to expand your business.
Queensland requires you to be a qualified lawyer, or currently working in conveyancing.
Victoria requires you to be licenced conveyancers or lawyers, OR can assist you to achieve the necessary qualifications.
With a Jim’s Conveyancing franchise lawyers and law firms will be able to:
- Receive a guaranteed amount of work including client leads.
- Leverage off Australia’s most well-known and trusted Franchise service brand.
- Develop a business that is easy to sell for more.
- Leverage off proven processes and systems to become more profitable.
- Receive extensive initial and ongoing sales and marketing training and support.
- Receive extensive initial and ongoing technical conveyancing training and support.
- Have more flexibility, take holidays and work your chosen hours.
Jim’s Conveyancing is setting a new standard in the conveyancing industry and its franchisee selection criteria is comprehensive. Amongst many other qualities, franchisees must be incredibly customer focused, professional and friendly. We are committed to building a dominant national conveyancing brand and therefore we will only select the very best lawyers and law firms to start their own Jim's Conveyancing business.
As a Jim's Group Partner you have access to finance to fund your new Conveyancing franchise
Our division is operated by one of the best conveyancing professionals in Australia who has more than 15 years experience establishing and operating one of the largest conveyancing businesses in Australia. Our division heavily focuses on proven systems and processes that enable our franchisees to become more profitable. Jim’s Conveyancing prides itself on mentoring exceptional franchisee business operators who in turn have very happy clients.
Jim's Conveyancing Services include:
- Buying a property in Australia.
- Selling a property in Australia.
- Title transfer between relatives.
- Sale or purchase of a business.
- Property developer services.
- Subdivision applications and lodgements.
- Refinance settlements.
- Mortgage and caveats.
We guide first home buyers, sellers, investors and developers through the process to ensure they are protected and their costs are minimised.
Build your Legal Conveyancing Business or start a new career* in Conveyancing. There is more information available.
Enquire on the right ➢