JIM'S ASBESTOS REMOVAL
- Investment Level$25,001 - $50,000
- Number of Units10
- IndustryHome Based Business Opportunities, Mobile Services, Real Estate and Property, Building and Construction
- Franchising Since2015
A FLEXIBLE HOME BASED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Jim's is Australia’s most trusted franchise brand with:
- Expert support and a proven ‘business in a box’ system.
- A low $35,000 initial investment.
- Guaranteed a ‘close to home’ territory, or take your pick!
- $2,000 work availability guarantee and double the leads when you kick off.
Are you an asbestos professional?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Are you looking for flexibility and financial reward?
When it comes to Asbestos, you really can’t be too careful.
Australian’s trust the expertise and local knowledge of the Jim’s Group.
Jim’s Asbestos Removals offers you the perfect homebased opportunity to become a successful asbestos removalist with Australia’s leading franchise business. Our aim is to help you build a business which begins with your industry expertise with all the support that you need from a strong pool of resources within arms reach.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Industry Leading Technology:
Included in your franchise purchase is a latest edition iPad and customized applications to support you and your business every step of the way. Track your leads, manage your time, report your business performance and handle your finances in one complete package.
Don’t be weighed down with administrative tasks – concentrate on what you do best.
- Professional Development:
The Jim’s Group is renowned for world class training. When you join Jim’s Asbestos Removal you begin by participating in an intensive business training program at Jim’s headquarters in Melbourne. Further training includes courses in non-friable asbestos removal, legislation and regulations, small business management, customer service, marketing, sales and communication.
But it doesn’t stop there. Jim’s Asbestos Removal is always looking for ways to increase market share and franchisees can be further trained on value-adds such as mould remediation, lead based paint removal and building deconstruction/demolition.
- Networking Capabilities:
Build on established external connections as well as make connections with other franchisees within Jim’s Asbestos Removal and inter-divisionally with the wider Jim’s Group. Share work, share resources.
- Bargaining Power:
Take advantage of the significant bargaining power that comes with big business – save on materials, uniforms and tools.
Franchise opportunities with Jim’s Asbestos Removal will suit:
- Existing Asbestos Removal professionals who are frustrated with the administration and stress involved in running a small business.
- People with experience in the Asbestos industry who want to take the next step.
- Building professionals wanting to enter this industry.
- Highly motivated and willing to invest time in building and managing your own business,
- Willing to learn new skills,
- Committed to great, responsive customer service,
- Committed to a proven system,
- Happy to participate in a supportive and fun peer environment,
- An ethical person who is respectful and able to get on well with others.
Jim's Asbestos Removal Franchisee Review:
“I joined Jim’s Asbestos Removal in August 2016... I was motivated to join Jim’s so that I could gain more flexibility and work life balance, while running my own business. So far I have found the experience to be absolutely fantastic! The lead system works really well and my franchisor has provided me with great support… I found the training provided by Jim’s to be very useful. Having previously worked in the asbestos removal industry, I already had some of the required licenses, however Jim’s helped me to obtain all of the necessary licenses that I required to run this business. What makes me passionate about my work is that I get to go out there and run the jobs on my own terms, and ensure that everything is done safely and correctly. My goal is to eventually get two teams out on the road, and to be off the tools myself and doing 100% quotation work. I would recommend being under the Jim’s umbrella as their support and leads system works really well… and they have helped me get my business up and running fast.”
Chris Armand - Jim's Asbestos Removal Dandenong Franchisee.
If this sounds like you, get in touch on the right.
Franchises are available throughout Australia.
Reinvigorate your career and take advantage of this opportunity today.