- Investment Level$200,000 - $300,000
- IndustryRetail, Telecommunication, Other Interesting Franchises, Computer and IT
Fastest Growing Tech Franchise in the World | APPLE® Product Services
The Experimac computer and technology repair and retail franchise system is well proven in the US since 2009, and is now offered for the first time throughout Australia.
When you own a Experimac franchise you will have revenue from:
- The repairs of laptops, tablets, computers and mobile phones
- Reselling used Apple® laptops and computers
- Dealing in used Apple® technology
- Retailing new laptop, computer, tablet and phone accessories
- Upgrading the software and memory on computers
You have the experience of the United Franchise Group behind the Experimac technology franchise system.
EXPERIMAC RETAIL OUTLETS - A DESTINATION NOT A LOCATION
The Experimac franchisees benefit from:
- Customers search for and increasingly need your services
- Huge technology growth industry
- Sales strength that continues to duplicate over time
- Majority of customers purchase
- Loyal Apple® customer base
- Marketing and advertising systems to optimise sales
- Full training and support
- Setup assistance and support
- The franchise fee discount of 10% for veterans
Financing Options Available
Customers will return time and time again to your In-Store Repair Centre.
They will experience fast repairs to their technology while they wait, without booking in, and at a great price.
Your services will include:
- Renewing batteries
- Upgrading memory
- Repairing DVDs
- Installing operating systems
- Repairing cracked screens and LCDs
- Power jacks and buttons
- and much more...
Our Experimac franchise team are here to help you find the retail outlet that will achieve high sales results for you, negotiate the lease, and build the store to be a profitable outlet. We have the experience in the field to share with and support you.
“Nearly every aspect of my career has had a significant presence of Apple devices in some way. I loved my career, but it became apparent that it was time for a career change. My experience working with Apple was just one of many reasons why Experimac stood out as the perfect opportunity for me. I love being at the cutting edge of technology and Apple platforms have always represented the peak of advanced computing. I’ve quit a job because they wouldn’t let me use Apple products, which says it all about my dedication to the brand.” Neil K.
Jim Muir opened the first Experimac store in West Palm Beach, Florida in 2009. To keep up with the store’s rapid growth, he added his four sons to the staff with the goal of establishing long-lasting relationships with their customers while providing the best service possible. Through their Apple® related expertise, dedication to customer service, and ability to offer exceptional prices on used Apple® equipment, they watched their reputation, success and profits improve, culminating in sales revenue of $1,834,861 in 2013.
You can get in touch on the right to find out more details and to discover if our business model is the perfect fit for you.