CIRCLE OF LOVE WEDDING PLANNER
- Investment Level$25,001 - $50,000
- Number of Units9
- IndustryHome Based Business Opportunities, Australian Franchises, Entertainment, Mobile Services, Wedding and Events, Resale Opportunities
- Franchising Since2011
How To Become A Wedding Planner
You can start your very own Wedding and Events business by following our highly successful Circle of Love System.
*Ready to go operating businesses also available now - see below.
Circle of Love has been established since 2010 and during this time has become the fastest growing Wedding Planning, Coordination, and Decoration Franchise System available in Australia.
High returns + Low overheads + Low start-up cost
We focus on both indoor and outdoor ceremonies, religious and civil, in a range of beautiful venues including beaches, parks, gardens, chapels and churches. Due to demand our services have expanded to also include Reception Styling.
Some of the roles that our Wedding Coordinators provide include advice and recommendation of ceremony sites, coordination and set-up of the ceremony, and decoration of the ceremony. As a Circle of Love Franchisee, you are trained to take the pressure off your client, leaving the happy couple time and energy to enjoy themselves, rather than ending up stressing on their special day.
Our training will cover how to market your services, secure venue contracts, maintain your business accounts, and access the best wedding decoration products in order to coordinate the best possible wedding event.
Learning how to become a successful wedding planner quickly is our focus. Our ongoing support, coupled with an initial client base will have you positioned to achieve profits much faster than going it alone. You can ask us about tricky clients and unusual scenarios, and access industry supplies discounts, and have help to secure the larger contracts. We help you approach your business so that the only outcome is success!
Franchisee Wedding Business Results-
- Our top franchise region, Gold Coast, does 100 Weddings per year and can make up to $8,000 on one weekend.
- Our Sunshine Coast Franchisee, Susyn, and Perth Franchisee, Jillian, had a Wedding in the first week of owning their Wedding business.
- Our Sydney North Franchisee, Kim, had 5 Weddings in one weekend totalling $5,800 only a couple of months after owning her franchise.
- Our Byron Bay Franchisee, Penny, earned $2,000 for one Wedding within a couple of weeks of owning her Circle of Love Wedding Business.
- Our Sydney South Franchisee, Luke, secured a $4,500 Wedding in the first couple of weeks of operating his business.
What the Wedding Franchise Opportunities involves:
- You will have more freedom in your life, allowing you to work from home and live your dream.
- We have a proven system that works, and we have done all the hard work for you… so that you can be successful and start earning from day one.
- Our Franchise System is a ‘Business in a Box’ with ongoing training and support 7 days a week.
- We will ensure the success of your franchise region and you reaching your personal and professional goals.
Wedding Franchise Inclusions:
We supply everything you need and train you to have a successful Circle of Love Wedding Planning Franchise from day one. There are no hidden costs or hard work to establish a new business name. We ‘guarantee’ we will be by your side to ensure the success of your new business, with a well-established brand name in the Wedding industry.
- An average of $1,500 a wedding with up to 80% profit ~ we have added new services that can increase these figures.
- Strong leads with 20 to 60 enquiries a month depending on the region.
- Over 10,000 clients visit our website a month.
- Strong word of mouth in Australia with many bookings coming from previous clients’ reviews of our service and products.
- ‘A Business in a Box’ including, website, admin materials and established branding.
- Training Package.
- Equipment Package to cover the demand of Weddings.
- Ongoing support 7 days a week 24/7.
- Full Operations Manual.
- Customer Management or conflict resolution.
- Styling and Coordination Training.
- Account Keeping and Reporting Training.
Wedding Industry Overview
The Australian Wedding industry generates over $4 billion annually, with many Weddings costing in excess of $40,000, and an estimated 120,000 Weddings taking place in Australia each year. Wedding industry reports, and figures from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, show that the actual number of Weddings taking place has increased continuously in the last few years.
Impact of Global Economics on the Wedding Industry
The main trend that we have seen in Economics in the Wedding industry, is the reduction in the size and scale of Weddings. Whilst the average guest list of a Wedding 5-10 years ago, was around 100 guests, the average size of the guest list in the past 2 years has been around 80 guests.
Circle of Love Weddings is not affected by the number of guests at a Wedding, as we provide general equipment that is required for a Wedding regardless of numbers.
Most couples are shaving their guest lists back to an attempt to keep the Wedding costs down. The Wedding industry may also see an increased trend for more intimate Weddings held at home, perhaps in a garden marquee.
Many couples are also choosing to remain in Australia for their honeymoon, rather than travelling abroad, in an attempt to save costs.
The trend to have Weddings at home, or in a garden as opposed to a hotel is actually of advantage to our business, as we have the equipment that they will need for hire.
- These exclusive Franchise Opportunities are one of a kind in the franchise world – a turn-key franchise based on low start-up capital, work from home, service industry.
- For as little as a few hours a week, there is the potential to earn up to 80% return on investment in the first year, with minimum overheads and resources.
- Build up a valuable asset that will pay out large profits in years to come.
New Regions available:
QLD – Toowoomba – Townsville – Cairns,
NSW – Ballina – Coffs Harbour – Port Macquarie – Central Coast – Newcastle – Hunter Valley – Wollongong,
VIC – Melbourne North West – Geelong/Torquay Yarra Valley,
WA – Margaret River,
SA – Adelaide,
NT – Darwin,
TAS – Hobart.
Don’t see your region here don’t worry get in touch on the right and we can assess if it’s viable for a business in your region.
We plan for our franchisees to have ultimate success.
Operating businesses for sale:
NSW - Sydney South – Sydney North – Tweed/Byron.
QLD - Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast North.
The price and details about these established wedding planner and events businesses are available upon enquiry.
Signup on the right for more information ➤